Host'N Domain provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available.
All clients of Host'N Domain are subject to the following terms of service:
Fees and Payments:
- Your account will be set up as soon as we receive payment and our payment partners have screened the order in case of fraud. Providing false contact information will result in discontinuation of services.
- You agree to pay Host'N Domain, in advance of the time period during which services are provided. You agree that until and unless you cancel your recurring payments to Host'N Domain, those services will be billed on a recurring basis and the monies used for those services.
- Any account not paid in full 24 hours after the due date will be suspended and late fees applied. You must pay these late fees before you can reactivate your services or have services with us again.
- We do not warrant our services. There will be no account credits for any downtime or losses incurred.
- You will be charged a one time fee if you are permanently suspended for us to send you files if you request them.
- All cancellations must be submitted via the cancellation request section in the client area (Host'N Domain). Failure to do so, could result in penalties.
- Any abuse may be subject to, while rare, a penalty. Said abuse can include but is not limited to getting our IP's blacklisted.
- If you cancel all of our services within the 7 day grace period
you will receive your full payment back minus set up fees.(no set up
fee if not listed).
- If you have had services with us before you will not be elgible
for any type of money back guarantee.
- Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal
Subscriptions, Express Checkout Payments, or any other payment method
can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded
- Refunds are forbidden if you have used 10GB or more of your
allocated bandwidth usage on any of your products.
- We reserve the right to withhold a refund for 30 days after the
date of activation before refunding The Subscriber if we believe The
Subscriber has used the service for prohibited activites listed below
or illegal activities.
- Setup fees, licenses, software, dedicated services, ip addresses,
and labor such as admin time are not refundable.
- Refunds are at our discretion and may be refused for any reason.
Including but not limited to if we have spent significant time working
on an account such as admin time.
- If The Subscriber has violated these terms, we reserve the right
to not refund the Subscriber.
- There are no early termination refunds issued if services are cancelled or terminated before renewal. A service credit can be provided for any unused period.
- Host'N Domain can not be held liable for any content
hosted here against any law.Host'N Domain does it's best to
remove unlawful content, but some may go unotticed. Unlawful content
may consist of -
- Adult Content/ Child Pornography (Legal adult content is
- Illegal Downloads (mp3's, videos, etc.)
- Cracked/Pirated Software
- Hacking Programs/ How to Hack
- Illegal Sales (controlled substances, bombs)
- Fradulent Sites
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or any entity
regardless of the reason.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the
suspension of your services.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your content is secure and
your passwords are kept safe.
- Transfers to our server are non liable for data loss, or
- It is your responsibility to keep your own backups. Host'N Domain is not responsible for lost/innacurate data.
- Third party software is not supported on our unmanaged services.
- There will be no tolerance for illegal use or abuse. Any sites,
subsites, or services found in violation will be terminated without
notice. Wether or not your account is voilating the terms will be
decided by the person(s) reviewing your account.
- There is zero tolerance for spam. Host'N Domain does not allow mas mailing or email marketing of any servers. If a client is caught doing any sort of email marketing, service will be terminated with no refund..
- Any shared services abusing disk I/O or causing load issues for
other customers on the server will be suspended and notified.
- Any reseller account found abusing the backup feature will have
the feature disabled and notified.
- We reserve the right to disallow the use of any service that could
be used for spamming such as IRC.
- The following is a list of stricly prohibited services
- PTP File Sharing
- E-Mail Marketting
- We reserve the right to block/filter or throttle ports and/or ip
address ranges at our discretion. This may include blocking port
6667(IRC) , denying access from known spamming IP address range, and
limiting the speed of certain traffic types such as VOIP, Shoutcast,
Changes and Acceptance:
- Upon acceptance of these terms you are opting in to email
communication between Host'N Domain and you the subscriber.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our services, prices,
and/or terms at any time.
- We reserve the right to disclose any of your information to law
enforcement agencies without consent from subscriber upon lawful
- Your acceptance of these terms are assumed upon signing up for a
plan with us.
- Last change was made at 00:26pm Wednesday August 17st, 2016.